Subject: netbooting part 2
To: NetBSD-Alpha <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Cohen <cohentl@clarkson.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/03/1999 12:44:00
Ok, I got past my last problem.. now I have another.. I THINK it's related
to the NFSD with Linux kernel 2.2.13... I'm starting rcp.mountd with the
--no-nfs-version 3 option... any ideas?

NetBSD/alpha 1.4M Network Bootstrap, Revision 1.7
(dan@anarres, Nov 7 17:24:30 EST 1999)

VMS PAL rev: 0x1000000010538
OSF PAL rev: 0x100000002012e
Switch to OSF PAL code succeeded.

Boot flags: a
boot: ethernet address: 00:00:f8:23:2e:04
boot: client addr: 128.153.158.28
boot: client name:
boot: server addr: 128.153.159.56
boot: server path: /
net_open: NFS mount error=13
open netbsd: Unknown error: code 13
boot: ethernet address: 00:00:f8:23:2e:04
boot: client addr: 128.153.158.28
boot: client name:
boot: server addr: 128.153.159.56
boot: server path: /

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"You can use divine intervention to solve the problem if you need to."
- Coleman, 1998
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999