Subject: RE: Of course, a third quesiton [PCI-Video-Card]
To: 'shsrms@bellatlantic.net' <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/30/1999 15:54:16
funny you should speak about video cards.. it's been quite a hot topic
around here lately. I'm not sure where the development for PCI video card
support  is for X. as far as I know right now there is only  TGA support for
NetBSD. I imagine that in -current there must be some sort of development in
this area. would anyone care to update all of us with the status of this ?

Cheers,

Tony Hernandez
*NIX, MCP, A+
Intellon Corporation