Subject: Re: Any hope for Jensens?
To: None <rajivd@home.com, thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/30/1999 12:19:28
> From port-alpha-owner@netbsd.org Tue Nov 30 08:02:17 1999
> To: "Rajiv Dighe" <rajivd@home.com>
> Cc: Alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, port-alpha@netbsd.org
> Subject: Re: Any hope for Jensens?
> From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
> Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:01:01 -0800
>
> On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:05:21 -0500
>  "Rajiv Dighe" <rajivd@home.com> wrote:
>
>  > Will they ever be supported? I have one & I am willing to put in an effort
>  > to help port FreeBSD over. I am currently running RedHAt on it & would
>  > rather be happy with FreeBSD or NetBSD.
>
> Ross Harvey has one, and it's on his list to do for NetBSD right after he
> gets the Alpha SMP support committed to NetBSD.
>
> (Right Ross? :-)

Sigh. :-( "RSN". :-)

I have always felt that the earth rotates too quickly. I think if it were
to slow down, I could get more done. While it's true that there would be
fewer days, and the same number of hours, all the daily things and commutes
would in fact take up a smaller percentage of your time, and there would
be longer unbroken periods in which to concentrate. :-) :-)  (And yah, I
know about the 28/6 people.)

	Ross