Subject: Re: SRM 3.5-72
To: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/15/1999 08:48:12
I had a problem booting off of the floppy as well with whatever firmware mine
came with. I upgraded the firmware and it worked then. I still had floppy soft
errors like Jon was saying but I could still boot. Unfortunately, this machine
worked like a charm for like 2 days then I decided to reboot it < dont ask me
why > and it never came back up :( just be very careful what you do to the
little bastards they are really volatile.

Tony Hernandez *NIX Administrator
1990 CRX DX Black stock - 1/4 ??
1987 Suzuki Swift GTi 1300 - 1/4 13.9