Subject: Re: Missing COMPAT_OSF1 man page.
To: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
From: Chris Mackerell <chris@bcl.co.nz>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/04/1999 13:20:28
Hi Jeff

Can't help with the missing page, but I solved the problem by restoring
an entire OSF system disk into /emul/osf1 :-)

I had to hide some files - can't remember which though - but was then
able to run the OSF version of Netscape Communicator 4.7.

Cheers, Chris

--
    _     _
 / /_) / /   / /  /   Chris Mackerell <chris@bcl.co.nz>