Subject: Re: PMAGD framebuffer
To: Peter C. Wallace <pcw@mesanet.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/28/1999 21:40:43
	You may also want to send this to port-pmax, in case there are
	any people there who have already worked on tc pmax framebuffers
	and would be interested in doing similar on alpha.

	If noone does come through quickly and the offer is still open
	we can add it to http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/hardware.html

		David/absolute