Subject: RE: NetBSD 1.4.1 & keyboard freakage.
To: 'M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de' <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/28/1999 16:22:27
I tried booting a few times and I finally got passed that point. I am
unaware as to why it occurs some times and other it does not. once I am able
to get into my system tonight, I will gladly help any of the netbsd/alpha
developers by beta testing and trying patches. I am currntly _not_ an avid
programmer but I have been known to modify code once I know what I'm looking
at. But the beta testing / patching will be no problem whatsoever!

Cheers,

Tony Hernandez
*NIX, MCP, A+
Intellon Corporation