Subject: PMAGD framebuffer
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/27/1999 18:58:29
Hi, everyone.

I began thinking about PMAGD (HX+) TURBOchannel framebuffer option
card support for DEC3000.  Somebody who happens to have 8bpp PMAGD on
DEC3000 and has a luck to make new NetBSD kernel image from scratch
and to test it, could you try following?

In a file arch/alpha/conf/files.alpha;

	BEFORE		arch/alpha/tc/sfb.c
	AFTER		dev/tc/sfb.c

	then, run a normal build with 'TCWSCONS'.

If the most recent version of dev/tc/sfb.c ($NetBSD: sfb.c,v 1.24
1999/10/27 04:32:35 nisimura Exp $) is not readily available, I can send
it.

And I'm also interested in how many people out there have PMAGD (8bpp
or 32bpp), and want to have NetBSD support.  Replies to my own Email
address are preferable.

Tohru Nishimura