Subject: Re: -current panic (pool_get free list modified in tlp_rxintr)
To: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/25/1999 04:17:10
> In general, it doesn't map gp-offsets or two-instruction sequences back to
> symbolic references.

ok. I've seen code to do stuff like that for other architectures; it's a
reasonable thing to want. (Just what I need, another project :/ )

> So, can you wrs-guys fix this for us? :-)

Um, Alpha vxWorks is a dead (or at least comatose) product done totally by
DEC; I think I'm the only WRS employee who's ever worked with it, and that's
because I helped Green Hills sales demo the thing back when I was working
there.

Just want to make it clear that if I work on this, it'll be hobby time, not
work time.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com