Subject: Re: XFree86 on NetBSD/alpha
To: None <>
From: Andrew Gillham <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/22/1999 17:16:04
Greg A. Woods writes:
> I see no "86" there...
> Why the apparent contradiction in the domain name then?  ;-)
> Especially when is the very same site.
>     15:13 [531] $ host -a
>           CNAME   www.xfree86.Org
>     www.xfree86.Org         MX      5
>     www.xfree86.Org         A
> It might make sense to be a little more consistent if the name means all
> that much to you folks....

Whoa, put the sixgun back in the holster there quick draw. :-)

David Finkelstein c/o XFree Assoc. (XFREE2-DOM)
   Ste D63 100 Peirson Miller Drive
   Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442

   Domain Name: XFREE.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Finkelstein, David  (DF64)  XXXXXXXXXXXXX
   Billing Contact:
      Finkelstein, David  (DF64)  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

   Record last updated on 21-Jan-1998.
   Record created on 21-Jan-1998.

I believe this is what he was talking about.

Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank                     | inadvertently.