Subject: RE: XFree86 on NetBSD/alpha
To: 'Andrew Gillham' <>
From: Tom Haapanen <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/21/1999 23:05:33
>> ... or a 164SX motherboard.  533 MHz variants cost less than a Celeron,
>> and work beautifully, even with IDE.  (Unfortunately availability is
>> spotty...)

> Anyone have any pointers to available units?

Bought the last ones from  He doesn't appear to have
that exact one right now, but he does have a bunch of attractively priced
Alpha 164 combos available through eBay, though:

These are ATX boards, but I think they do need a special power supply.
Maybe someone knows what kind of power supplies actually work ...

Tom Haapanen -- Software Metrics Inc. -- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Advanced Printing Solutions for Windows NT --