Subject: libio
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/19/1999 13:50:18

where can I get a pre-compiled set of libio libraries suitable for the
GNU C compiler on NetBSD-1.4.x-alpha? Alternatively, can someone
make them available to me via ftp? I would build it myself, but
my harddisk is getting desperately full after unpacking the X11

libio seems to be missing on my system and  I need it to compile the
XF86_SVGA server. I don't know if this will work, but it is a start
anyway.... :)

Many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc