Subject: "panic: biodone already".
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/01/1999 14:54:47
Well, it's still happening to me.

controller.  I'm still using that early beta driver since the new one seems
to panic my pc164 alpha with some kind of "machine check".  They work almost
all the time, except that under load, they sometimes say "panic: biodone
already".

FWIW, they're set up with a 32*1*bignum geometry, because I was reusing an
existing splice created under a BSD/OS system.  If this is likely to be
my problem, I'm willing to look at alternatives.

Any suggestions?  I've actually found a use for reliable access to my scratch
space now.

disksetup output, etc., available by request.  :)

-s