Subject: Re: X server/kernel problems
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Moulton <moulton@snmp.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/28/1999 10:47:12
I am reposting this to the list to keep others from looking into it.
Thanks to Roland for his help.

I'm beginning to run out of uses for this alpha.  Need another X-head,
strike linux (won't even install reliably), strike NetBSD (no X for
native video card), took  NT off of it as useless, as I can't get tools
from m$, don't wanna pay for another DEC/Compaq license.  The French Broad
river runs along the back of the farm, splash ...

	- Steve