Subject: Another Dumb Question?: PCI PNP modem in a Multia.
To: alpha <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Sheila&bob/Herbal Gypsy and the Tinker <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/22/1999 09:32:22
I have been happily running my multia for a number of months now thanks
to folks on the list.
My 3000 is running sweet too.  Again, thanks to folks on the list.
Now it is time to play.
I have this Plug and pray PCI 56K modem.
I have a PCI slot in my multia (running external drives).
SO, the bug has hit me, can I put the modem in the Multia and make it
work?
I haven't even considered this before, but I was thinking of setting up
the
multia as a router/firewall type box, and then running my 3K and vaxen
behind it.

So, dumb question: Does Plug and pray work in a multia?  Any hints?
Thanks!!
bob