Subject: Re: boot on AlphaServer 1000A hangs
To: None <hfiguiere@teaser.fr, port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/18/1999 11:53:51
For now, you can get going by unplugging the keyboard and using a serial
console. I'll make you new boot disks that will tell us what's going on
with the display device. (If you get to the point where you can compile
and build kernels first, then tell me, and I'll show you what to print.)

	ross.harvey@computer.org