Subject: install.txt/SRM-ARC & XL266
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: David Gessel <gessel@rocketmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/09/1999 07:29:23
Apropos to neophyte installations on AXP machines, it seems to this
beginner that without the SRM console it's not possible to install
netBSD.  I have an old XL266 that seems to only have an ARC console, and
further that compaq doesn't offer a SRM firmware upgrade.  I'm hoping I'm
just totally wrong.  Any hints on how to get through the install on this
particular machine?

-David

===
reply to: gessel@dis.org