Subject: Re: quick question
To: Jason Thorpe" , "Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Graham Van Epps <gvanepps@gankish.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/26/1999 13:46:56
yeah i got netbsd on the machine ok (a smooth install too...)
i did however forget one simple thing
when i rebooted the machine to go into post-install multiuser,
the SRM firmware basicly said "what Adaptec SCSI card???"
i guess if its not digital, it doesnt work too well under SRM.
i have heard the newer miata machines have scsi onboard.  mine however is an
AHA-2940UW card soooooooooo
i guess i could pick up a DEC KZPDA (basicly a Qlogic card) or maybe harvest
a newer miata board from on of the machines in the wharehouse.
sigh.
figures.

thanks for the help tho
graham