Subject: Re: axppci y2k?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/26/1999 09:37:56
>>> [date in 2019]
>> Yes!  And I thought I was the only one.
> Tru64 UNIX (formerly Digital UNIX (formerly DEC OSF/1)) stores the
> date/time in a different format in the clock NVRAM than does NetBSD.

How is this relevant, considering that the hardware in question has
*never* run OSF/1, Digital UNIX, or Tru64 UNIX, as far as I know?  Most
certainly not since the console code was switched from ARC to SRM;
since that point, nothing but NetBSD has ever been booted on it.  (This
is a serious question, not a challenge - I recognize that my wording
could be (mis)read as being challenging.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca