Subject: My second alpha and Re: My first Alpha: What've I got?
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Sheila&bob <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/11/1999 08:34:41
I got rather luck too, on Friday I picked up a little 3000/300 with full
up mem slots.
I also picked up a scsi expansion box, with a reasonabe RZ in it.
Looking thru the archives, I see a ref to running the box without a
video head, by looping keyboard and mouse pins.  I haven't found those
pins yet tho.  It joins my little Multia and my vaxen collection running
1.4 as soon as ....

Is there a pointer?  A Faq on the beast?
Thanks!!
bob