Subject: RE: Multia UDB + IDE ?
To: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/15/1999 14:46:11
On 15-Jun-99 Tony Hernandez spoke unto us all:
#  Has anyone found a cable to use an internal 2.5 IDE drive inside the multia
#  ? I know you cant boot from it , but its all I have right now .. any
#  suggestions ? Or maybe a place to get affordable external scsi drive cases ?

Supposedly such cables exist.  I've never seen one though.  I would bet that if
you look at the connector type on the 2.5IDE, and the MB, you could probably buy
the right 44pin ribbon, and connectors and assemble your own.

Honestly, if you can find the connectors, making your own cables is easy,
assuming you are at least as smart as a pair of pliers.

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org