Subject: Re: trouble compiling pkgsrc/security/pgp5
To: Kevin <kev@drule.org>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/21/1999 08:36:41
>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin  <kev@drule.org> writes:

Kevin> Had trouble getting pgp5 to compile cleanly on my DEC 3000/300.
Kevin> Turns out there is a bug that causes pgp5 compile to fail on
Kevin> 64bit systems.  I found a patch for it here.

Kevin> http://www.pgpi.com/doc/bugs/unix/

Could you please send a pr with this information, so it doesn't get
lost?  The best way to do this would probably be with the send-pr
program on a NetBSD box, but you can also use the form on the web
site.  If you include the patch in your pr, it will probably get added
to the pkgsrc system pretty quickly.

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu