Subject: Alpha FAQ (was Re: post-installation oddity on AlphaPC164SX)
To: None <>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/20/1999 10:21:21
>> I made sure that all boot vars are set to null in the SRM - my first
>> thought was something being strange since "boot_osflags=0", but I
>> unset that and it still doesn't want to run /etc/rc.

This is the second time I've seen that URL mentioned.

It doesn't work.  The page has 22 questions in its top matter, and
exactly three questions-with-answers below.  And they're not the first
three, nor the last three (they're the three listed under the
"Compiling" topic heading at the top); and the page I see has a NetBSD
footer, so it's not just getting truncated.

Something needs to be fixed.

					der Mouse