Subject: RE: post-installation oddity on AlphaPC164SX
To: 'Ross Harvey' <efoo@crl.dec.com>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/19/1999 15:10:03
Yup, I just found that out -- my nose was buried so far into INSTALL.html
that I forgot to read the FAQ. =) My mistake.

I thought I was home free when I finally located the right file needed to
blow away the AlphaBIOS and get the SRM installed, _and_ made a trip to our
junkpile in the backroom to find a NCR810 to replace the non-bootable
Adaptec 2940UW. Guess I was wrong.

Works great now though I think. Thanks to everyone for the quick answers.

-Edwin