Subject: Re: multia firmware problem
To: Scott Lipcon <slipcon@cs.jhu.edu>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/16/1999 14:40:08
Well, I think that you should try a serial console (unplug the
keyboard for this).  If that works, try replacing the keyboard.
I've noticed that the SRM console is really picky about the keyboards
that it recognises.

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages               http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==