Subject: Re: Binary emulation
To: Sergey Svishchev <svs@ropnet.ru>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/04/1999 11:09:47
cgd@netbsd.org (Chris G. Demetriou) writes:
> I'll test it some more tomorrow, but it seems to display some things
> when presented with the test input in the tar file I grabbed.  (I was
> only able to test it via remote X display... over a 28.8 modem link.
> That ... hurt but wasn't as bad as netscape!  8-)
>
> Do you have some more 'interesting' input files to look at, that would
> make a better test?

So, having tested it with remote X display over a LAN, i've found that
even the simple test input will generate some pictures (not that I
know what they really mean 8-) if you change the display options a
bit.

So, knowing nothing about what the program actually _does_, in the
-current-after-1.4 emulation code, it seems to work pretty well.  8-)

cgd