Subject: Re: replacing the 74F623
To: Rob Deker <>
From: Andrew Gillham <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/27/1999 12:44:18
Rob Deker writes:
> I'e got 2 multias that need to have the 74F623 IC replaced. I've got all the
> replacement part #s from the multia FAQ, but can anybody give me some
> suggestions on who to call to actually get the replacement parts?
> Thanks,
> rob

Digitron Electronics.  I think they are either, or or some variation.  They are definately *NOT*, as that is mine.. :-)

A friend of mine ordered 9 pieces from them and repaired a couple
of multias.  They've been working great.

Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank                     | inadvertently.