Subject: Re: replacing the 74F623
To: Rob Deker <deker@digitaladdiction.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/27/1999 12:44:18
Rob Deker writes:

> I'e got 2 multias that need to have the 74F623 IC replaced. I've got all the
> replacement part #s from the multia FAQ, but can anybody give me some
> suggestions on who to call to actually get the replacement parts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> rob

Digitron Electronics.  I think they are either digitrn.com, or
digitroninc.com or some variation.  They are definately *NOT*
digitron.com, as that is mine.. :-)

A friend of mine ordered 9 pieces from them and repaired a couple
of multias.  They've been working great.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.