Subject: 2.5" IDE-to-SCSI converters
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/18/1999 02:27:54
I saw this on RedHat's Alpha list.  Those of you with Multia's and older
Powerbook's might find this useful.  I plan to get one if I can.

Since we're in a group-purchase mode I thought I'd pass this along,
although the likelihood of the deal actually going through sounds low to
me.  But I suppose expressing your interest might help.

Followups to poster, or email izaak directly if you like.