Subject: PC164 533Mhz for SALE
To: , <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: aZaTHoTH <azathoth@cronos.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/16/1999 18:49:15
Hi guys... I am selling my ALPHA computer :
I would try to sell it around $1500. I bought it at 2000 without screen
less than a year ago.
It comes from DCG, that is, a DIGITAL resseller.
It has 1MB 2nd Level Synchrounous SRAMS Cache, 7.5ns
64mb ram, SDRAM (2x32mb sdram, 10ns)
4.5GB Seagate ST3455N, 9ns, 7200rpms ultranarrow
NCR 65c860 Ultranarrow SCSI PCI Controller
32x pionneer IDE CD-Rom drive
#9 Vision FX 330 2mb Dram PCI Trio 764
10/100Mbit PCI ETHERNET
keyboard - mouse - manuals - cables
15" PackardBell screen.
I'm flexible on the prices and the options (like if you want I can put a
Diamond Monster Fusion (3dFX) ...)
If you are interrested and want to know more, just tell me as soon as
possible. (I am going to put it in auction)
The reason why I am selling it is because I'm going to university and I
don't think there will be enough room to put more than to computers.
It is in a perfect shape, can run a large variety of OSs from linux to win
nt and I sell it with REDHAT and a license for WIN NT Workstation.
I also can provide distributions of NETBSD or FREEBSD  .

FreD.

if you are interrested, tell me so A S A P because I am going to auction it
next week.