Subject: Re: the 'hanging' update
To: Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Matthew Jacob <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/04/1999 09:14:41
> Could it be possible the tags are and
> (both GMT) ?  This seems to match much better.
> I'm going to build kernel of both dates on i386 and sparc and see if this has
> an action the problems I noticed or can reproduce on these ports.

By gosh- you're right. I made a mistake. Sorry, Everyone, for not
narrowing it closer- and I can't do that today (I'm remote from a site I
can do this at and you have to be there to hand reset the machine.

Still- the differences between the two dates makes for a the work/notwork

The actual date diffs (from Tag files) are