Subject: Re: 21264 support?
To: Hyung Min SEO <HMSEO@sec.samsung.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/12/1999 17:07:47
Say- *you* work for Samsung- why don't you make sure that either Ross
Harvey or me or even Jason Thorpe get a 21264Eval Board and we'll make
sure it's working for you under NetBSD (*with* SRM please- although some
of the FreeBSD folks are trying to untangle and use AlphaBIOS, it's not
there yet...)... I mean, we'd love to support this board but a lot of us
have to pony up dollars out of our own pocket for some of this h/w these
days- and last I checked with Aspen Systems the Samsung boards with the
21264 were running around 17K$- a bit too pricey for me...

-matt