Subject: Re: UDB - Install disk hangs ...
To: Frank Louwers <frank@zeuswpi.org>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/04/1999 11:26:54
>>>>> "Frank" == Frank Louwers <frank@zeuswpi.org> writes:

Frank> the system is a UDB, and if I change the resolution with the
Frank> jumpers, he doesn't seem to do a lot. Anyway, I can't get the
Frank> resolution to anything other than 1280 or something my monitor
Frank> calls "signal out of range".

Frank> The monitor that is normally attached to it, is a small old
Frank> one, and is NOT capable of doin 1280! Any suggestions?

Have you looked at the NetBSD/alpha Multia FAQ?  One of the questions
looks relevant, but I'm not well-versed enough in alpha stuff to say
much more than that.

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha/multiafaq.html#video

Chris

--