Subject: strange serial behavior
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/02/1999 14:09:59
I have a Multia running -current from the January snapshot, and it
can't receive data on the serial port.  I can send data just fine, but
no bytes ever come back.  It's currently connected to a Hayes external
modem, and I can send AT commands and have the modem do things, but I
never get any characters back.

Is this a known problem?  Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Mar  1 12:00:53 awkward /netbsd: com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4: ns16550a, working fifo
Mar  1 12:00:53 awkward /netbsd: alpha_shared_intr_establish: isa irq 4: warning: using edge-triggered on level-triggered

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu