Subject: Slightly off topic: Source for "bare" 400MHz or 533MHz 21164PC
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: DAVID RANKIN <rankind@iglou.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/03/1999 09:13:02
I apologize if this is too off-charter. Please note that I'm redirecting
followups to myself only.

I may be receiving an Alpha PC164SX board in the near future, and I'd like
to run NetBSD on it. Unfortunately, the board won't have a CPU on it. Can
anyone suggest where I could get either a 400MHz or a 533MHz 21164PC (not
already attached to a motherboard) that will work with this board and
NetBSD.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.