Subject: Re: Netbooting.
To: Matt Miller <matt@brain.mics.net>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/30/1998 09:59:10
The multia has weird firmware.  Anywy, try http://www.imrryr.org/NetBSD/
and follow the links to alpha information and to multia information.
There is a form that will allow you to enter a MAC address and it
will give you back a "netboot".

I tried upgrading the firmware, but that didn't help, and there
will be no more firmware upgrades for the multia.

Oh, another thing is that the netboot on my web page (above) has
a quick Multia specific hack in it, since the Multias firmware acts
a little differently than what 1.3 or -current expect, see PR#6446.
So it will really only work on Multias, I think.

Matt Miller wrote:

 == Roland Dowdeswell
 == http://www.imrryr.org/~elric/