Subject: Re: One more try
To: shsrms <shsrms@erols.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/16/1998 18:46:34
On 17-Nov-98 shsrms spoke unto us all:
#  I have a kluged monitor set up (AOC SVGA)
#  that produces a kind of double image on the screen.  I can work with
#  that to get this beast up and running!!

http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/computers/udb.html#jumpers

you will find the jumper setitngs for various video frequencies.  Note:  Dont
assume that "this is a 1024x768 monitor, therefore it will work with the
1024x768 setting"  This is untrue. I believe the multia video expects a fixed
frequency monitor at a specific setting..  You may have to fiddle and try
different ones to see which one your monitor responds to.

Chances are you will find one that it works well with.. even if it takes alot
of fidgiting.

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org