Subject: Re: Multia Infant Mortality Syndrome
To: Nathan Straz <nate@techie.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/30/1998 08:48:03
On 30-Oct-98 Nathan Straz spoke unto us all:
#  into a note on a web page about running a Multia without a
#  keyboard and thus frying the motherboard.  Is this a fact?  I have a
#  feeling I might be an example of one.  Thank god for warranties.

Doubt it.. after having my multia repaired, I've now gone over 160 days with no
keyboard.  Machine is rock stable.

One thing I'll mention, I'm puting together a FAQ on multias, based on what
I've learned here, and on experiences with mine.. So if anyone has any info to
contribute, or web addresses, please send them my way.

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org