Subject: FYI: remaining DEC Multia's are $99[usa] (forwarded)
To: NetBSD/alpha Discussion List <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/30/1998 01:21:41
Some of you might find this interesting if you're looking for an ultra
cheap entry into the Alpha marketplace.

Unfortunately they only ship via UPS, which means that getting them to
Canada brings the total cost up to something like $250[cdn]+GST.

Now I just wish I could find someone with a small quantity of those
74ABT623 parts to fix my dead Multias and make sure the new ones don't
die prematurely....  (marshall now has the philips part in stock, but
want a minimum order of 114 units, of a total of $199.50[usa], and
there's a 42-day lead time because it's back-ordered!)

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------