Subject: machine/ansi.h question?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.buf.servtech.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/01/1998 18:35:44
Hi all,
I was trying to compile something today which indirectly included
/usr/include/machine/ansi.h. I got a warning:

/usr/include/machine/ansi.h:55: syntax error before `typedef'

Now, here's line 54+:

#define _BSD_TIME_T_            int             /* time() */

The define looks fine to me, but shouldn't the typedef have an actual
_name_ for it to be typedef'ing? i.e. shouldn't it be something on the
order of:

typedef struct some_kinda_newfangled_struct {
        char *__base;
        int __offset;
        int __pad;
} __va_list;

I'm no professional coder, but I would've thought that this woulda come up
before now. I'm running a snapshot from June 30th (I'll be updating on
Ross' next snapshot).

Thanks for any insight,
Mike
Bikers don't *DO* taglines.