Subject: netatalk.bsd.b4.tgz
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Aldous <mda@mhri.edu.au>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/15/1998 15:28:51
Hello,

	Has anyone managed to the get the "netatalk" package working
throughly? I'm able to easily compile, install, and see it "almost
work".

	The "afpd" application doesn't appear to be making
parititions available , although is user authentication is working.
(Essentially, a Mac user will log in, but not have any "volumes"
available to mount.)

	The NetBSD'ised release of netatalk (bsd.b4) is different
to the standard release (1.4b2) - eg, long vs int, and some code.
If anyone is using "options NETATALK", and managed to get the
associated software working nicely, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew.