Subject: RE: Boot image for a 4100
To: Schenck, John <John.Schenck@infousa.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/31/1998 13:14:02
Hmm. Wrong kernel. Are you sure you have the
latest -current snapshot's kernel? Oh- wait- the 1.3.2 kernel
doesn't have this support. This is actually supported privately
(for 1.3.X) at NASA/Ames, but it isn't in the main tree.

Pull the 19980628 kernel from ftp.netbsd.org:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/alpha/snapshot/19980628/binary/kernel/netbsd.gz

gunzip and try that. The 1.3.X binaries ought to work (well, ps
&& w might be broken).