Subject: Nice job!
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Ron G. Minnich <rminnich@sarnoff.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/19/1998 16:13:07
we just built a 16-node alpha cluster. we planned on using linux on machines
from dcg. the machines came with nt however, so we started the process of
wall and on the tops of our heads and decided to try netbsd. Wow, what a
nice piece of work. Uses SRM, soft reboots, has a serial console, wow wow
wow. Anyway, it's up and we love it. Nice job folks. We expect to be
doing some good computing once I get back from vacation in september ...

thanks
ron

Ron Minnich                |"Using Windows NT, which is known to have some
rminnich@sarnoff.com       | failure modes, on a warship is similar to hoping
(609)-734-3120             | that luck will be in our favor"- A. Digiorgio
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html