Subject: Re: 3Com 3c595 and 3c90x cards
To: Jason Thorpe <>
From: Scott Ellis <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/11/1998 17:31:36
On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 02:26:05PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> How many people out there have the various varieties of the PCI
> 3Com cards (but NOT the new -B cards)?  I'm completely rewriting
> the media selection code to use the new MII stuff if appropriate,
> and I need people willing to test drivers.  Please send me mail if
> you can help out.

I've got one of each (3c590 (AFAIK the Combo version of the 595), and a 3c905
(not B)).  The 3c590 is in the BSD box, so I can certainly test that one..
the 905 is in the NT machine, but I can move it to the BSD box for testing
if you can't find anyone else.

  //    Scott Ellis     //   //   //
// WARNING: This signature warps  time and space in its vicinity    //