Subject: Re: I can run that OS in *one* megabyte...
To: (Chris G. Demetriou), nm <>
From: nm <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/04/1998 18:07:28
Ah... The info I saw must have referenced something else then...

I checked my kernel messages and found that 2072576 bytes were being used by
the prom and that 48922624 bytes were available (avail mem = line)

This machine has 67108864 bytes of real memory so where did the 16113664
bytes go?

I assume that the kernel is using this much memory?