Subject: Re: Help?
To: Scott Glasgow <sglasgow@rupp.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/29/1998 10:17:05
On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:27:58 -0700 (MST)
 Scott Glasgow <sglasgow@rupp.com> wrote:

 > I've got the PCMCIA support compiled into the kernel and it recognizes the
 > modem card I have, but any commands sent to the modem are apparently
 > ignord. So I take it as of NetBSD-current, PCMCIA is not fully implemented
 > or has anyone gotten cards to work? I did get a device not configured
 > although I did run MAKEDEV. I did not check the MAKEDEV to make sure it
 > had entries for pcic0 and pcic1 or maybe it just needs pcmcia0 and
 > pcmcia1?

The device would be ttyC*, I believe.  Please e-mail me the output of
dmesg (CC it to the list, too).

Like I said, I don't know how to get the interrupts wired up properly,
yet... but I will try and spend some time on it soon.

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 940 5942