Subject: 100baseTX on axppci33
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <nick.maniscalco@alfalaval.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/25/1998 09:56:30
     I know that the axppci33's SRM doesnt support 100baseTX=2E  Does this=20
     mean that 100baseTX wont work with this board then?
    =20
     I have a Accton Cheatah's (de0, DEC 211something I think=2E=2E=2E)
     I remember that when booting there was a kernel message that said that=
=20
     both the 10 and 100 baes ports were enabled=2E  When I tried to use th=
e=20
     adapter on a 100mbit network it did not work=2E  Do I need to use=20
     ifconfig to disable the 10baseT port and enable the 100baseTX port? =20
     If so please tell me how to do so, I read the ifconfig man page and=20
     couldnt get it working=2E
    =20
     Anyway all this was a little while back, right now I dont have my=20
     alpha with me but I am really just trying to find out info=2E=2E=2E
    =20
     This was with 1=2E3 btw=2E=2E=2E Can anyone verify that these cards wo=
rk with=20
     netbsd 1=2E3 in 100baseTX mode?
    =20
     Thanks