Subject: Re: Support for the DEC ZLXp-E2 card
To: None <morgarws@molbio.sbphrd.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/09/1998 11:36:33
On Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:30:21 -0400
 "William S. Morgart" <morgarws@phu891.um.us.sbphrd.com> wrote:

I will be able to help you somewhat, but not until after Thursday, which
presents a time crunch, since I am going on travel starting on Friday
(personal trip this weekend, and USENIX next week).

I will be connected while in New Orleans, so send me a private e-mail
to remind me...

 > I've got this real nice tga card with 8mb/24bpp that doesn't work
 > under NetBSD ... So I'm about to start work on adding support for it
 > to NetBSD-current/alpha but before I head off on my own I thought I'd
 > find out if anybody else is working on the support for it or any other
 > 24bpp or 32bpp card. If there is/are others I'd like to help with the
 > effort instead of starting over ... and if no one else is working on
 > it I'm headin' in!
 >
 > Regards,
 >
 > Bill Morgart
 > morgarws@molbio.sbphrd.com

Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 650 428 6939