Subject: Re: multia ide drives
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/21/1998 09:33:54
On Wed, 20 May 1998, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

> I wonder if it's possible to isacfg it into doing the right thing...
> but people said they tried that, right?

I tried, and had no luck. Perhaps just tweaking that one bit in
the I/O chip register would do the trick. Isn't there any hardware
documentation from DEC on how the darn thing works? If there's any
support at all in DU, we could perhaps have a quick look at the
source....

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates