Subject: Re: multia ide drives
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/19/1998 18:20:52
On Thu, 14 May 1998, Jason Thorpe wrote:

>  > Actually, there is an IDE controller on the motherboard in UDB.
>  > Usually it isn't used but I've heard some do use it (with Linux,
>  > I think).
>
> Yah, if a drive is installed, NetBSD/alpha -current and 1.3 should
> find it.

If it's similar to the AXPpci33, no, it probably won't find it.
I've never had any luck getting the IDE controller on my AXPpci33s
to work, unfortunately.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates