Subject: Re: Build failures
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG, shmit@kublai.com>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@teraflop.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/13/1998 17:13:05
> But what about it's inability to build with the toolchain that's
> released on ftp.netbsd.org?

Good question, the source module does not correspond to the binary module
and will not rebuild itself and the system correctly.

I've removed the source module from the toolchain-971105 directory. The
source module in the 1.3 directory is still there but should not be used.

The binary modules in both toolchain-971105 and NetBSD-1.3 are OK.

I've renamed the 19980419 snapshot to 19980420, added the correct
toolchain source archive, and rebuilt the secr.tgz module to include the
missing libraries. Everything else is actually the same.

Ross Harvey